One of the easiest and most effective exercises that many people enjoy is walking. Everything depends on how you walk. The most surprising fact is that you can lose up to 20 pounds simply by walking, without going on a diet or going to the gym.
Walking improves your health and shapes your muscles at the same time, but you are also losing weight! In this article, we have decided to introduce you to several useful exercises that will improve your walk, but will also help you lose more weight!
HOW TO LOSE WALKING THE WEIGHT
Your weight and the point at which you walk are the main things that can contribute to the number of calories burned. If you walk with an average speed of 4 miles per hour, you will burn around 400 calories in just an hour.
This means that instead of walking only 4 miles a day, you can travel another 3 miles and thus burn 300 more calories that day. Choose to travel shorter distances, as long as you adapt it to your schedule. You can even buy a pedometer! It will surely help you burn more calories when you walk and implement your daily plan.
PEDOMETERS AND WEIGHT LOSS
Buy a pedometer or bracelet if you want to lose weight by walking. It will help you check your daily exercises. Your chances of achieving the desired results will increase instantly.
The pedometer should be near the hip area. It does not weigh much and also has many advantages. It actually tells you how many steps you take per day.
You’ll know how many more you need to burn off extra calories if you know how many miles you travel in a day. If you want to see progress in the number on the scale, you will know if you need to cover a greater distance during the day.
The number of steps you need to add to your daily routine is just a matter of mathematical problems if your daily routine consists of 8,000 steps and does not yet have changes in body weight.
HOW MANY STEPS TO TAKE TO LOSE WEIGHT?
Most people who have decided to take the walk should have 2,000 steps in a mile so they can burn calories and lose weight. In one mile you can burn 100 calories. The pedometer will examine your steps, recording how many calories you burned or how many miles you walked that day. It is not necessary to do additional exercise. You just need some additional steps in your daily routine.
- 1 mile = 2,000 steps and 100 calories burned
- Lose 1 pound of weight per week = 500 calories a day
- 1 kilo – 3,500 calories
- You need 10,000 passes a day so you can lose 1 pound in a week
- In fact, you can adapt to the walk when you have a busy day, but only if the 10,000 steps seem too much. Start slowly and lose less weight. Then increase the number of passes to 10,000. These are some of them:
- Avoid using the bus, you can go home or work or just get off the bus in the center of your destination.
- Do not park the car in the same place where you usually park, move it to a distant place and walk more.
- You can walk to the station and forget about taking a taxi or a bus.
- Don’t use the elevator, go up the stairs.
- Take your children to school.
- In case you have purchased a modern pedometer, check the number of pounds lost or the number of calories burned. In this way, you will have a clear idea of what you have achieved with your walks.
HOW TO KEEP IT INTERESTING
If you use the same track every day, it will become a very boring routine. Change your track and habits often.
Walk-in different places, parks, neighborhoods or listen to the music you like; It will motivate you and give you more energy to finish what you started.
Cold during the winter should not be an obstacle for you. If you can buy a treadmill, you can watch your favorite TV or movie program while you work out.
Invite your friends to accompany you on your walks. They can walk with you once or twice a week, but they will continue to inspire new things in their daily walking routine. Even if you have a strong will, the same walking routine could be very frustrating and you should avoid doing it.
Change your routines and make it as interesting as possible.
Many people are less prone to walking because of their habits or routines.
- Try to focus the eyes 100 feet forward, lift the chin, squeeze the buttocks and tighten the abdomen in the same position with the spine if you want to walk to the exercise. This will undoubtedly give you the best results when you walk.
HOW OFTEN DO YOU NEED TO WALK?
Always consult your doctor, no matter what you decide to start. He / she should tell you if you are healthy enough to manage this activity.
First, start walking